International Well Control Forum
Delivering training and assessment on a secure platform
This solution shows how using eAssessment not only improves the assessment process, but also streamlines the operations of the organisation and their stakeholders.
Founded in 1992, the International Well Control Forum (IWCF) is the only independent body focused on oil and gas well control planning and accreditation. Quality, safety and integrity are core values of the organisation with a focus on improving competency throughout the industry.
IWCF wanted to move from paper to online administration and delivery of certifications. They had a specific requirement to make the training and assessment process more accessible, responsive and user-friendly for candidates, training providers, assessors as well as IWCF staff.
- eNetAssess provides a single platform for reviewing candidate progress
- Monitoring of exam development has been made easy
- IWCF’s appointed assessors manage the delivery of bespoke tests in eCom’s secure environment.
- More efficient examination process for both candidates and assessors
- Ease of monitoring and reporting of skills within the industry
The eCom team has supported us through all stages of the project lifecycle, whilst offering expert e-learning advice to ensure our system is innovative and scalable to meet the current and future demands of our customers.
Chief Executive Officer
Are you a company operating in the Oil and Gas Industry?
Call us today on 01383 630 032 to discover how our eLearning solutions can help you demonstrate competency and compliance.