Global Oil & Chemicals Company
Online Portal for Leadership Development Programme
This relaunch of a leadership programme, previously carried out via classroom learning, demonstrates how beneficial a blended learning approach can be.
This large global chemicals manufacturer is focused on developing complex speciality chemicals which optimise the performance of their clients products. The organisation has a strong philosophy of developing and promoting staff from within their ranks.
The chemical company required a fresh take on their leadership development programme. This had previously been carried out solely as a classroom based exercise and the organisation was interested in alternative delivery methods. They want to be able to track and monitor engagement levels and report on participation.
- Blended approach to programme, with learners benefiting from online post training support
- Collaboration amongst students encouraged via a networking forum
- Ability to monitor and report on engagement
- 360 review process can be completed within the system
- Platform has flexibility to grow as the learning needs of the business change
Could you organisation benefit from collaborative learning?
Call us today on 01383 630032 to discuss how our learning solutions can help facilitate social learning.