eLearning for Global Influence
This solution shows how eCom helped British Council increase usage of their training by 300% and reach users from 130 countries. It's a great example of our bespoke eLearning and cloud-based learning management system, eNetLearn, working together.
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. Founded in 1934 and incorporated by Royal Charter in 1940, they engage with over 500 million people each year, providing practical information and insight on UK education for international students, through an international network of partners.
The British Council Training Suite, a key training resource for their partners, was being delivered face to face over a pre-determined time period, with a final written exam requiring learners to visit a British Council office.
To extend the reach of this training and avoid the limitations of timed delivery around the globe, the British Council’s strategy was to move to a digital learning solution.
Using eCom Scotland’s bespoke eLearning and our cloud-based learning management system (LMS), eNetLearn, British Council have been able to:
- Increase usage of their training suite by 300% and reach users from 130 countries
- Extended the reach of their training in a cost-effective way
- Impart relevant information to learners on first use, as well as provide refresher training
- Deliver fully accessible eLearning to meet the needs of all learners
- Reach learners wherever they are in the world, on the device of their choice
- Make learning available in the place and time most suitable for the learner
Agents and counsellors from 130 countries use the British Council eLearning resource, an increase of 300% on the previous year.
Are you looking for a Bespoke eLearning solution? We'd love to work with you!
Contact Us Online or by telephone on 01383 630032