Managing competency and performance using mobile technologies
This mobile digital approach to competency tracking improves the efficiency and accuracy of reporting throughout the company.
Aviagen broiler breeders supply day-old grandparent and parent stock chicks to customers in more than 100 countries worldwide. They also offer specialty-breeding stock to meet specific market requirements.
Aviagen wanted to improve the way they record employee competence and track compliance. They were looking to replace their complex and lengthy paper-based process and wanted to improve the process using digital technology.
- Recording competency and compliance against the Poultry Passport is easy
- Aviagen save both time and money due to greatly reduced admin burden
- Workforce management is improved, decreasing time to competency
- Quality control and reporting is straightforward
- Offline sync functionality means the solution can be used even when no internet connection is available