eLearning Consultancy: Defining Strategic Learning Goals for a Growing Workforce
Our advice on learning digitally really helped the client achieve their team objectives, and have a positive impact on their workforce.
Alzheimer Scotland, a registered charity established in 1980, is the leading organisation campaigning for the rights of people with dementia and their families in Scotland. Specialising in providing high quality services throughout Scotland, their aim is to provide advice and support for those affected by the condition.
The organisation had become aware of the benefits of digital learning and following a number of internal changes, Alzheimer Scotland’s Quality & Workforce Development (QWD) team wanted to identify how they could support learning across its dispersed workforce. The charity needed a detailed analysis and evaluation of their business needs.
- 1-day planning workshop run by eCom, culminating in agreement on eLearning requirements
- Workshop allowed Alzheimer Scotland to understand their "why" and formulate a realistic plan for a phased approach to introducing digital technology to support learning across their organisation.
- Identification of 3 clear goals and strategic plan to achieve these
- Development of a communications strategy to support integrated company-wide roll-out
- Delivery of advice and support in creating the ideal internal infrastructure for technological advances to support the identified strategy
“Our consultancy day with eCom was insightful and interactive. Our team had the opportunity to reflect on our goals, discuss our strategy and crucially the session ended with our team having a realistic plan to engage our staff with learning technologies.”
Deputy Director of Workforce Development
Are you a charity in the third sector? We’d love to work with you!
Call us today! 01383 630032 or Enquire Now.