This website is protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaties. Copyright in the pages of this website, in the screens displaying the pages and in the information and material contained therein and their arrangement is owned by eCom Scotland Ltd, unless otherwise indicated.
Copyright eCom Scotland 2000 - 2013. All rights reserved
Permission is granted for your use of copyright material the limited purposes of:
- printing in hard copy form portions of the content of this website for maintaining your own personal records;
- downloading the pages on this website for viewing in a compatible web browser; and
- storing the pages of this website in a cache or other temporary retrieval system for the sole purpose of personal viewing off-line.
Should you wish to use the copyright material for other purposes please contact our Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org for permission.
eCom Scotland is committed to responsible data management and is listed on the Data Protection Register in accordance with UK Data Protection legislation. If you choose to complete one of our online forms, the personal information you provide will be used by eCom Scotland to enable us to answer your queries and to provide you with information about the services that are of interest to you.
You have the right under UK Data Protection legislation, on payment of a fee, to receive a copy of the personal data which we hold about you if you apply to us in writing. If you at any time choose to provide us with your personal details and subsequently decide that you would like to have this information corrected or removed from any of our direct marketing or promotional databases, please contact our Marketing Manager at email@example.com
Links are permitted to the Home Page only and not to any other pages of this website. We request that any linking or framing to this website is made only with the prior written consent of eCom Scotland. Please contact our Managing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- eCom Scotland expressly prohibits the use of this website by you for any purpose which is unlawful in the United Kingdom.
- eCom Scotland does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via or on this website is accurate, current or complete. Where it is informed of inaccuracies or errors eCom Scotland shall endeavour to correct the contents of this website.
- The pages on this website contain general information only and nothing in these pages constitutes legal or other professional advice (including on matters of Scots Law). We accept no responsibility for loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this website and recommend that for a specific legal problem or matter a suitable qualified lawyer is consulted. If you have any queries, please contact our Managing Director at email@example.com
- eCom Scotland does not approve or endorse and will accept no responsibility for the content of any other website which is linked either to or from our website. eCom Scotland expressly cannot guarantee and will not be responsible for the privacy, data protection and data management practices of any third party websites which may be linked to this website.
- eCom Scotland expressly excludes all liability to you for any inaccuracies or errors in the content of this website to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These terms and conditions and all transactions conducted through this website are governed by the law of Scotland, and the Scottish Courts shall have jurisdiction in any disputes between us.