eNetLearn® is the perfect entry-level learning management system for organisations. It is a cloud-based learning platform that allows you to deliver, track, report and evaluate your eLearning from a single dashboard.
Whether you want a cost effective system to get started with eLearning, need more support than your free learning platform provides, or are looking for a multi-tenant solution to commercialise your learning,
eNetLearn® is the right choice. eNetLearn® is easy to set up, so you and your learners can start to benefit from the system quickly. It is enabled for desktop, tablet and mobile, giving learners more flexibility in where and when they learn, with better accessibility for training designers and administrators.
With real-time reporting on learner access and usage you can boost engagement and provide better insight on your organisation’s learning and development.
- Quick to get started
- Easy to maintain and update
- Confidence of a secure system
- Efficient administration
- Organisation-wide access
- Accessibility for partners and external audiences
- Easy to use learner interface and intuitive design
- Mobile-enabled delivery
- Real-time reporting for quick analysis
- Wide range of training formats supported e.g. video, audio, SCORM
- Multi-tenant option for commercial requirements
- Company specific branding and options for further customisation
- Full support from eCom
- News pages to communicate
RNIB (Royal National Institute of Blind People) have used eNetLearn to create Learning Choices a flexible platform to help them deliver accessible eLearning to a wider number of staff, the public and business clients.
The mutually beneficial partnership between eCom and RNIB has enabled us to pool our combined expertise; to learn and support one another to achieve our aim of creating accessible eLearning.