eNetEnterprise® is a flexible workforce development system for managing learning, development and competency across all levels in your organisation. It is fully customisable to your specific business requirements and can be integrated with HR and other existing systems.
With an extensive choice of features you can create the right solution for administering training, tracking staff competence, managing performance and developing leadership. It delivers a secure solution for PC and mobile. The comprehensive reporting and analysis allows you to take full control of your people development data.
eNetEnterprise® offers a robust learning management system for delivering online learning, as well as coordinating face-to-face training and blended learning. You can record training requirements, plans, course outcomes and assessment results all in one place. The ePortfolio enables evidence gathering, including assignment upload and marking.
eNetEnterprise® has a comprehensive suite of performance and skills management features to support your people development strategy. It helps you manage your organisation’s competencies, including mapping to job roles and training. You can tracking skills development, CPD and compliance, as well as gather 360 degree feedback and other performance management data.
There is a range of secure online forums options for learning, coaching and mentoring. These include one-to-one and open discussions under the supervision of moderators. eNetEnterprise® enables you to develop learning communities for sharing ideas and knowledge.
- Gain control by consolidating in one flexible system for all people development
- Track staff competence against company goals and objectives
- Administer workforce development information and evidence
- Identify competence gaps to help improve training
- Manage your organisation’s compliance against legal standards
- Give your people the tools they need to take responsibility for their own learning
- Range of roles supported: employee, line-manager, HR&D, assessor, admin, super admin
- eLearning license management
- Formative assessment and 360 degree feedback
- Comprehensive reporting and analysis
- Content and news management
- Competency framework management
- Forum options – peer-to-peer, coaching, assessor/tutor
- Course scheduling and calendar management
- Option for summative assessment with links to eNetAssess™
- Option for Open Badge integration and certification tracking
- Mobile delivery formats
- Support options – SLA, hosting 24/7, technical helpdesk, online/self service
eCom works with organisations across many sectors, developing customised enterprise solutions that address their specific learning, development and skills challenges.
Scottish Water use eNetEnterprise® to deliver an organisation-wide skills management system. With an integrated LMS and full eAssessment capability the platform enables uploading of information to support the learning journey, manager and peer reviews and comprehensive reporting.
eNetEnterprise® allows Scottish Water to keep on top of our team training and competence levels. It’s very user friendly, and as a manager I can quickly check which team member is competent to work at a particular site, and actually demonstrate this.