Customer Relationship Management
eNetCRM is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for professional membership organisations with educational programmes. It offers a customisable solution for managing communicating and marketing to your members.
If your organisations struggles with an off-the-shelf CRM system, wants to streamline membership processes, get real-time insight on members, or needs a solution which supports examinations, CPD and training, then eNetCRM can help.
- Single source of membership data, updated in real-time and accessible via mobile and desktop
- Supports the complete registration and renewal process for individuals and groups
- Integrates with your email system so you can send timely communications
- Members can manage their own profile to keep information up-to-date
- Members, candidates and centres can make renewals, purchases and submit bulk orders
- Users can access a history of their records, invoices and receipts
- Admins can view all transactions, manage sales activity and stock levels
- Automatic updating of income to your accounting system via an available integration
- Manage members exam records, results and certification
- Members can keep track of their CPD in their personal history
- Booking management for automatic exam scheduling
- Members can see availability by location, self-register and payment online
- Assessment centres get visibility of exam bookings and can record attendance
- Admins can monitor scheduling and adjust availability at any centre, and distribute results
- Manage a wide range of member events
- Create your own event micro-site, to publish event information, register delegates and sell tickets
- Admins can allocate venues and set delegate limits to manage availability
- E-tickets are created with a unique QR Code for scanning at the event
- Integrate with eCom’s eNetAssess, eNetLearn and eNetEnterprise to enhance your L&D offering
The International Well Control Forum (IWCF) have integrated eNetCRM with their online assessment platform to enable event management, automatic billing, membership management and communications.
The eCom team has supported us through all stages of the project lifecycle, whilst offering expert advice to ensure our system is innovative and scalable to meet the current and future demands of our customers.
Get in Touch - Call us on 01383 630032 or email email@example.com
Read More: Using Learning to Strengthen Member Relationships