Keep Scotland Beautiful
Cost Effective Customisable eLearning
This foundation-level eLearning course to educate local authorities and other public bodies on their duties in relation to climate change, in a cost-effective way.
Keep Scotland Beautiful is a charity which campaigns on a range of local, national and global environmental issues. It helps organisations and communities reduce their carbon emissions and environmental impact to make Scotland clean, green and more sustainable.
Public sector staff have a role to play in addressing climate change by supporting the implementation of Scottish Government policy. So the charity needed to provide training to support public sector officers responsible for implementing climate change and sustainability initiatives, both within their organisation and the wider community.
- Development of series of cost effective interactive eLearning modules
- Customisable templates allowed tailoring for each organisation
- Assessment functionality built-in to test learner’s understanding
- Integrating with internal professional development and learning schemes, resulting in better engagement.
- Use and effectiveness can be evaluated across the whole of the public sector
- Changes to the way organisations think about climate change, helping Scotland meet its climate change and sustainability targets.
Do you need to get your content out to a wide audience?
Find out how digital learning can help your organisation to extend its reach.