Creating Business Efficiencies through eLearning
This series of eLearning modules were develop to enable engineering training to be delivered globally, taking into account the needs of different nationalities, languages and customs.
Howden designs, engineers and supplies air and gas handling equipment, operating in more than 20 countries with over 4,400 employees worldwide. Due to organic business growth and an acquisitions programme, Howden needed to recruit 350 additional graduate-level engineers over a five year period.
Acting on feedback from graduate engineers taking part in Howden Academy, the company wanted to concentrate on technical content during face-to-face training. To facilitate this they planned to cover other topics online in advance of onsite training in Glasgow. Howden wanted an online learning solution to deliver their ‘Developing Engineering Excellence’ course globally.
- Suite of eLearning modules delivered in a range of languages
- Animated avator used to reinforce the importance of programme to students
- Interactive elements to simplify complex topics
- Allowing Howden to deliver training in a consistent format to a global audience
- Training can take place at any time and location, and at the learners own pace.
- Puts foundation in place enabling participants to really benefit from subsequent face-to-face sessions
Howden and eCom have worked closely together over the past 3 years to create a suite of over 40 Howden Academy eLearning modules. eCom’s creativity in partnership with our internal authors has ensured that the eLearning modules are interactive and user friendly for our employees.
Head of Howden Academy
Are you wondering how blended learning could work for you?
Call us today! 01383 630032 or Enquire Now.