Andrew Carnegie Business School
Blended Learning to Extend Reach Across UK and Internationally
This flexible, engaging online training solution demonstrates how, by using a blended learning approach with a virtual learning environment, training and support can be made available more widely.
Andrew Carnegie Business School is part of Fife College and delivers a range of training programmes across a number of areas of business management. The School enables working professionals to study and attain additional qualifications accredited by leading organisations and has a fantastic reputation for delivering various business related courses to local commercial organisations.
Courses have traditionally been delivered to both students and local commercial organisations via face-to-face classroom training. The business school were keen to explore alternative ways to provide the best learning experience and wanted a flexible, engaging online training solution.
- Consultation to identify the most appropriate learning method for the business school
- Blended learning programme combining online elements with face-to-face learning to maximise learning effectiveness
- Interactivities and online discussion forums to engage learner with the content
- Learning available to students across the UK and internationally
- Fully accessible learning, for PC, mobile and tablet users
- Virtual learning environment enables learners to study at a time that best suits them
- ISMM qualification helps individuals progress within sales and marketing
Andrew Carnegie Business School’s Sales Qualifications provide essential selling skills and vocational expertise at all levels from front-line customer service staff to senior sales executives. Our new online package, developed in partnership with eCom Scotland, can provide much needed support to the sales and marketing functions across your sector and allow your sales team to confidently undertake their studies in a way that suits your work environment.
Curriculum Manager, Management, Leadership and Enterprise.
Are you wondering how blended learning could work for you?
Call us today! 01383 630032 or Enquire Now.