eCom Scotland are proud Ambassadors of the Towards Maturity Benchmark Study 2014.
L&D leaders around the globe use this independent Benchmark to review their technology enabled learning strategy against the effective practices of top performing learning institutes. Organisations such as E.ON, Bupa, BT PLC, Scottish National Heritage and many more have already taken part and we invite you to join them.
The Benchmark considers how organisations are e-enabling their learning strategies to meet changing business skills needs and also reviews changes in use of technology, drivers and results, barriers and the implementation practices that directly correlate to results. Towards Maturity, 2014
How do I get involved?
Towards Maturity Benchmark is a strategic look at how to deliver an efficient modern day learning plan as well as pointing towards new directions to take your business forward. You are invited to take part in this annual report which will:
- Evaluate your approach against the Benchmark model
- Compare your strategy with the highest performing L&D teams
- Act on the overall results
If you are an L&D leader in your organisation we encourage you to take part in this study. In doing so, your organisation will be given a free personalised Benchmark report by the end of September that will help boost overall company performance.
You can also:
- Understand new learning methods that will make a difference for YOUR organisation
- Improve overall engagement and results
- Learn and reflect on common mistakes
- Deliver a contemporary learning plan
In 2013, the benchmark data was based on the response from over 2,900 businesses and around 10,000 learners, concluding with:
- 31% agree eLearning has contributed to improvements in productivity across the organisation.
- 26% say Learners put what they learn into practice quickly.
- 24% say eLearning has made a significant contribution to increasing their revenue.
- 21% of learners have recommended eLearning to colleagues to improve job performance.
How does your company compare? Take the Benchmark study now!
Follow the latest news on Twitter: @TowardsMaturity #GetTheEdge2014